– Hand-poured beeswax from local apiary Chatsworth Honey.
– The first time you use you candle, keep lit for at least an hour to properly burn wick.
– Beeswax candles produce negative ions when burned, and those ions help to neutralize pollutants in the air. This helps eliminate dust, odors, and mold in the atmosphere.
Remove all of the remaining chunks of wax in your candleholder by gentle breaking them apart with a spoon. Then use faucet hot (NEVER boiling) soapy water and a sponge to remove any remnants of wax. If you have a dishwasher, you can clean it further on the top rack. You can continue to use your glass vessel as a votive or tea light holder.
– Handcrafted at Infinite Glassworks using traditional glassblowing techniques.
– All of our glassware is designed with quality and durability in mind.
– Glass can be handwashed or washed in the top rack of a dishwasher using non-abrasive detergent.