– Hand-poured beeswax from local apiary Chatsworth Honey.
– The first time you use you candle, keep lit for at least an hour to properly burn wick.
– Beeswax candles produce negative ions when burned, and those ions help to neutralize pollutants in the air. This helps eliminate dust, odors, and mold in the atmosphere.
Remove all of the remaining chunks of wax in your candleholder by gentle breaking them apart with a spoon. Then use faucet hot (NEVER boiling) soapy water and a sponge to remove any remnants of wax. If you have a dishwasher, you can clean it further on the top rack. You can continue to use your glass vessel as a drinking glass, votive holder or even return it to the studio to have a new candle poured.
– Handcrafted at Infinite Glassworks using traditional glassblowing techniques.
– All of our glassware is designed with quality and durability in mind.
– Glass can be handwashed or washed in the top rack of a dishwasher using non-abrasive detergent.
– Signed on the underside by Infinite Glassworks.
Worried about shipping handblown glass? I safely pack every order with care using fully recyclable packing materials. I guarantee your package will get to you in one piece, and in the off chance it doesn’t, I’ll gladly send you a replacement. Check out the video of what goes in to safely packaging each and every order.