This signature line of handblown glassware features small bubbles in the brightly coloured glass, resulting in pieces that are truly one-of a kind. The hexagonal bottom transitions gently into a round lip at the top, making washing easy. Looking for some versatility? The hexagon glass can do double duty as a colourful vase to hold a small bouquet of flowers.
Try out our blog post for a delicious cocktail recipe for your hexagon glass: Cranberry Apple Cider
– Choose an individual hexagon glass colour to see specific size and volume measurements
– Handcrafted at Infinite Glassworks using traditional glassblowing techniques.
– All of our glassware is designed with quality and durability in mind.
– To prolong the life of your glass, please handwash in warm soapy water.
– Signed on the underside by Infinite Glassworks
Worried about shipping handblown glass? I safely pack every order with a combination of bubble wrap, foamies and a liberal application of packing tape. I guarantee it will get to you in one piece, and in the off chance it doesn’t, I’ll gladly send you a replacement. Check out the video of what goes in to safely packaging each and every order.