Hexagon vases are handmade using 2100ºF molten glass and features a hexagon bottom which transitions to a freeform vase top. These are made in a custom designed steel mold which causes ripples, lines and small fissures on the glass. This surface texture is what refracts the light when placed in a sunny location.
– Small bubbles, colour variations and organic shapes are all to be expected in handblown glass.
– Handcrafted one at a time by Kate Civiero using traditional glassblowing techniques.
– Stamped on the underside with Infinite Glassworks Logo.
Caring For Your Glassware:
– Glass can be handwashed or washed in the top rack of a dishwasher using non-abrasive detergent.
– Do not place glass in a microwave or oven.
– Do not pour boiling liquids into glass.