– Small bubbles, colour variations and organic shapes are all to be expected in handblown glass.
– Handcrafted one at a time by Kate Civiero using traditional glassblowing techniques.
– Stamped on the underside with Infinite Glassworks Logo.
CARING FOR YOUR GLASSWARE:
– Glass can be handwashed or washed in the top rack of a dishwasher using non-abrasive detergent.
– Avoid use with dish soap, the high salt content can cause the dispenser to rust prematurely. If surface rust occurs, clean off with the scrubby green side of a sponge.
– Do not place glass in a microwave or oven.
– Do not pour boiling liquids into glass.