These colourful speckled handblown glass plant pots really brighten up a space. There is no drainage hole in the bottom, so you’re able to use it as a small vase or container as well if you don’t have a green thumb.
– We recommend using succulents, as they require less water than other plants and have a small root system.
– Use a well draining soil as it allows for more airflow to the root system.
– Place your plant pot in a sunny location to bring joy to your life.
– Handcrafted at Infinite Glassworks using traditional glassblowing techniques.
– All of our glassware is designed with quality and durability in mind.
– To prolong the life of your plant pot, please handwash in warm soapy water.
– Signed on the underside by Infinite Glassworks
Worried about shipping handblown glass? I safely pack every order and guarantee it will get to you in one piece, and in the off chance it doesn’t, I’ll gladly send you a replacement. Check out the video of what goes in to safely packaging each and every order.